Black Forest Smoothie for Sore Muscles
- 1 banana, cut into pieces (can be frozen)
- 1 cup of alternative milk of your choice
- 1 cup frozen dark cherries
- 2 tablespoons almond butter, raw if you have it
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup of ice
Instructions: Add to high-powered blender in the above order. Blend. Sip.
Steve and I are splitting time between our Minnesota home and our new (ish) vacation home in New Mexico. We have recipes we use often in Minnesota and no desire to duplicate the sizeable cookbook and binder library in New Mexico. So!
Enter Pinterest. We’ve created a special board that has our favorites. We can access it from any kitchen that has internet!
Do you have any idea how many smoothie recipes are on the internet?
I’m sharing this one so that we can make it on vacation. I failed to note the original source, but I’ve made edits to it, anyway. Enjoy! It’s one of our faves.