- Donnay Dairy “Granite Ridge” Minnesota cave-aged goat milk cheese
- Pecan wood-smoked Yorkshire pork baby back ribs with caramelized onions and Concord grape glaze
- Organic frisée salad with roasted sweet peppers, St. Pete’s blue cheese, toasted black walnuts and port wine-apple vinaigrette
- Maple syrup-sweet corn pudding brûlée with a Minnesota black walnut bookie, toasted Illinois pecan shortbread and Ames Farm chestnut blossom honey-glazed hazelnuts
- and a most excellent spicy and aromatic cabernet sauvignon, the name of which I can’t recall
Yum: dinner last night at Heartland.