It’s time to:
- Start some seedlings
- Plan a trip someplace warm
- Plan a mushing trip for next winter
- Get an unlimited membership to the nearest CorePower studio (read: SUPER HEATED studio)
- Buy snowshoes
- Get “ice fishing” off my Minnesota to-do list, so that I can move someplace warmer.
- Keep putting off ice fishing so that I continue to stay for many more gorgeous summers
- Get a car with heated seats
- Wonder if I should be alarmed that this weekend’s forecast for 20 positive degrees makes me happy
Any other suggestions?